Friday, January 11, 2008

A Song dedicated to eating way to much

Fat, fat, fat.
Oh, I'm so magnificently grotesquely fat.
Two deserts tonight, how about that?
Stuffing my face with chocolate malts in a vat
and Ice Cream Fudge cakes. I must stop stat.
And get down to digest by laying flat.
Oh Lord, I feel so frackin' fat!

Reprise:
La la la
boom boom
la la la la
boom boom
bleah

Food, food, food.
Oh, I ate way to much freaking' food.
Any more and much dinner would have spewed.
And it would have made me seem so rude
Blowing chunks I barely chewed
Not keeping them in can come out so crude
Oh Lord, help me keep in all this food.

La la la
boom boom
la la la la
boom boom
bleah
tubba tubba toom

And now I digest, 'cause my body screamz
for sleep I need. Sleep and dreams.

La la la
boom boom
la la la la

bleah erp! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

/me passes you some Alka-Seltzer and smiles. :)

malakyte said...

Well i think overeating is something a lot of us do from time to time. If you feel bad about it, do something to balance it, like taking a walk for several days.

Also look out for psychological reasons you might be overindulging. Usually when i over eat its because i am not paying attention to my body's signals. My mind may be on other things.

Also be very careful of blood sugar problems.

A good wake up call to be a bit more mindfull, expecially around meals.

Anonymous said...

45 + 2 and he's already singing about fat X-). I think he usually has a "mind full", trouble is, he's not listening to his "body full" ;-).