Friday, January 11, 2008

My animator is an idiot

I only spent a brief amount of time in-world today, although I would have liked to have spent more. Too tired to sit at the main computer, so my animator chose to use the laptop instead, which can't run SL. I was still able to comment on blogs and post the the Triskele forum (if you're a Triskelion and you haven't joined the forum yet, please do so. It is a great way of passing information around. The address is http://www.phpbb88.com/triskele/index.php?mforum=triskele. Unlike Everwind, the guilds and races are only visible to those who belong to those guilds and races, so it's not as easy to see what the rogues are up to, for example. It is still very cool, and a great way to set up RPs without having to meet in-world. One of its detractions, unfortunately, is that you don't have to meet in-world to set these things up. The damned convenience of the Internet messing with our lives again.

Bri made a draft of Cleric spells, and, while I like it for the most part, I will have some comments to make. I'm just not quite sure what they are yet.

Oh, the Princess wanted me to mention something about our wonderful life. It is blissful and wonderful. What else is there to say. :)

My animator is going to be spending time tomorrow getting Christmas and birthday gifts which will be of no use to me whatsoever, unless he gets an extra gig of memory for his computer. He will spend the day living his dumb life while I sleep with the servers. Nice buddy. After all I've done for you.

The hog kept me out of world for most of yesterday because he ate like an idiot. He went out with one of his children, had a big meal plus desert, and then spent another hour or so with his other child (so she wouldn't feel neglected) eating a bowl of chili and more desert. It was a pleasant but extremely fulfilling evening for him, but likewise a quite miserable night. My sympathy for him knows no bounds.

Oh well. I shan't be around today unless he gets back from his party early. I will see you all when I can. Have a great day.

No comments: