Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Reader's Garden

I want to apologize to all of my in-world friends. I'm not deliberately putting you off, I am just focusing heavily on developing the Reader's Garden. There's just not enough time in the day for one life, let alone two.

The Princess and I are making it a goal to open the Garden to the public sometime next week. We're running into Prim overload right now, and we're going to have to make some design changes. My book flower script is almost ready. So far I have book daisies, but I also want to make some other varieties. That's minor though. Getting the script to work is the biggest thing.

Please join our group, if you feel so inclined. It is called the Book Discussion Circle. You can either IM the Princess or me to get us to send you an invite, or you may just do a group search and join yourself. There is (of course) no cost, and the enrollment is open.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We know the truth! You're just mad at us because we took your picture writing with a pizza.... :)

Alphonsus said...

Untrue. I love the pizza picture! It captures the best essence of my personality.

Pizza. Yummmm!